Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Its official

Well I finally received my acceptance letter for Texas A&M Education department as well as I have finally been able to register for the fall semester. I am super excited about this next step in my life and would like to tell everyone that has stood behind me THANK YOU and I really do appreciate. There is finally a light at the end of this tunnel and will all be worth in the end for my family. I am taking twelve hours in my first semester and hope that I will survive. THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Michele. We are all so proud of you for taking charge of your future and the initiative to provide a better and more fulfilled life for you, as well as your family. I am so proud of all you have a achieved! Layla LOVES her Happy Easter bunny and she has even learned to say, "Happy Easter" because of it! You are teaching little ones already and you aren't QUITE yet a certified teacher. I give you an A+. Keep up the hard work, it is worth it! And what you are teaching your children is priceless. Education is the most important thing! No one can ever take it away from you....I love you.

    ReplyDelete