Wednesday, April 29, 2009

the horrible swine flu

Sorry that it has been so long since I put any type of entry in but my life is going in every direction right now. This horrible swine flu that has plagued many countries hit my small community hard. Ethan's school district has been shut down for a minimum of a week with other bordering school districts until MAy 11. What is really going on? Ethan laughs about his many vacation until I tell him "Go ahead and chuck it up, but just remember your summer will be shorter." He does not quite like it then. He feels that they should excuse these absences since the health department shut them down. We all know that will not happen. Hope all is well with everyone and hope to blog again soon after my semester is over. One more semester to go and then TAMUK here I come.

1 comment:

  1. You keep those precious kiddos and your fam safe with this nasty virus. Again, I am so proud of your collegiate accomplishments. I know you will go far!

    ReplyDelete