Wednesday, February 11, 2009

first blog

I decided that I better catch up with the latest fad and start my own blog so here it goes. I am going to try and keep everyone up to date with our lives but I am constantly on the go with the kids and college. I am staying super busy with college right now and for those that are not aware of it I will start at TAMUK in San Antonio in the fall and I am super busy. I thank every day for allowing me to concentrate on my studies and being the sole provider for the family. As far as the kids go Ethan is 12 and my baby girl is already four. I can not believe how fast they have grown and everyday I am amazed at the new things that they have learned in life. Ethan is doing great in school and will be in junior high next year and I am hoping to get Paige into a preschool for next year to get her ready for her "big school" the next. Hope all is well with everyone and hope to post again soon. Take care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment